OUR SERVICE DELIVERY COMMITMENTS
In our pursuit for excellence in our operations and customer satisfaction, the Corporation commits to deliver the following:
1) Establishment of tea and assorted tree buffer belts in our 17 zones across the country.
2) Production of quality green leaf at 75% and above.
3) Attending to all visitors and telephone inquiries within one minute of their arrival at our offices.
4) Response to routine correspondence within seven (7) days from date of receipt.
5) Response to technical issues within (14) days from the date of receipt of enquiry.
6) Payment of suppliers of goods and services as per contract terms.
7) Compliance with NEMA, NACADA, NCPWD and other government agencies’ requirements in its operations.
8) Conduct open and competitive awards of contracts and tenders.
9) Attend to all customer enquiries and effectively resolve their complaints.
Complaints Handling Procedure
Anyone who receives, requests or is affected by our services can make a complaint.
We will acknowledge and resolve genuine complaints within fifteen (15) working days of receipt. To make a complaint:-
- Identify yourself by providing your name, address and date.
- Fill the Complaint Form available at the reception, zonal offices and in our website and describe the problem giving as much details as possible.
- The Corporation shall acknowledge in writing or via email receipt of the complaint.
- The Zone Manager, Area Manager, Head of Department will then assess the exact nature of your complaint, make investigations and resolve factual issues regarding the complaint.
- The complainant will then be informed on the action taken to resolve the complaint.
- If the complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, inform the Corporation’s or Complaints Resolution Committee after which an internal review of the resolution involving senior management shall be conducted and the resolution arrived at communicated to the complainant to his/her satisfaction.
The Corporation expects its customers to:-
- Make genuine complaints either in person, on telephone, in writing or via email.
- Observe the Corporation’s rules and regulations and treat our staff with respect and courtesy.
- Tell us the difficulties they may have experienced in the course of their interactions with the Corporation.
- We will be open for enquiries from 8 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday at our Head Office, Kipchabo Tea Factory and the zonal offices excluding the Public Holidays.
- Our website will be accessible for 24 hours every day.